PROFESSIONAL ACTING WORKSHOPS FOR ARTISTS
HB Studio offers a variety of special focus acting workshops throughout the year on topics related to both artistic and career development. These offerings are designed for theater artists looking to sharpen and expand their skills and build professional peer relationships. Our list of upcoming workshops is updated regularly.
Upcoming Acting Workshops:
- Henrik Ibsen Scene Study (Part B) (Austin Pendleton)
- The 16 Bar Musical Theater Audition (Michael Dansicker)
- Uta Hagen’s Acting Process (Part B) (Carol Rosenfeld)
- Voice Over: Audio Books (Theresa Buccheister)
- Singing Sondheim (Lonny Price)
- Acting in Accent: British RP (Theresa McElwee)
- Acting in Russian: Method of Etudes (Part B) (Snezhana Chernova)
- Financial Empowerment for Artists: Buying Individual Stocks (David M. Sharp)
This program is supported, in part, by public funds from the New York City Department of Cultural Affairs in partnership with the City Council and by the New York State Council on the Arts with the support of Governor Andrew M. Cuomo and the New York State Legislature.