PROFESSIONAL ACTING WORKSHOPS FOR ARTISTS
NOTICE: HB Studio’s workshops will be held online via Zoom until further notice.
HB Studio offers a variety of special focus acting workshops throughout the year on topics related to both artistic and career development. These offerings are designed for theater artists looking to sharpen and expand their skills and build professional peer relationships. Our list of upcoming workshops is updated regularly.
- Chekhov Scene Study: THE SEAGULL, UNCLE VANYA & THE CHERRY ORCHARD (Part B) (Austin Pendleton)
- Tools for Heightened Text (Jackson Moran)
- The Actor’s Body: Self-Care in the time of Covid (Ilse Pfeifer)
- Audition Technique for Stage & Screen (Part B) (Pat Golden)
- Uta Hagen’s Acting Process (Part B) (Carol Rosenfeld)
- Actor’s Taxes (Dominic Comperatore)
Speech & Voice Workshops:
Young People Workshops:
- Please check back soon for upcoming short-term Young People Workshops!
Movement & The Body Workshops:
- Please check back soon for upcoming short-term Movement & The Body Workshops!
Musical Theater & Singing Workshops:
- Please check back soon for upcoming short-term Musical Theater & Singing Workshops!
- Please check back soon for upcoming short-term Directing Workshops!
This program is supported, in part, by public funds from the New York City Department of Cultural Affairs in partnership with the City Council and by the New York State Council on the Arts with the support of Governor Andrew M. Cuomo and the New York State Legislature.