PROFESSIONAL ACTING WORKSHOPS FOR ARTISTS
NOTICE: HB Studio’s workshops will be held online via Zoom until further notice.
HB Studio offers a variety of special focus acting workshops throughout the year on topics related to both artistic and career development. These offerings are designed for theater artists looking to sharpen and expand their skills and build professional peer relationships. Our list of upcoming workshops is updated regularly.
- Shakespeare’s MACBETH (Jonathan Lynn)
- Contemporary Monologues (Clark Jackson)
- Tennessee Williams’ CAMINO REAL: Scene Study (Part B) (Austin Pendleton)
- Online Auditions & Self Taping (Magaly Colimon)
- The Language of Film (Ashish Pant)
- Uta Hagen’s Acting Process 2 (Part B) (Carol Rosenfeld)
- Lorraine Hansberry Scene Study for Actors & Directors (Part B) (Pat Golden)
- Solo Show Incubator: Creating A Historic Character Icon (Part B) (Janice Orlandi)
Speech & Voice Workshops:
Young People Workshops:
Movement & The Body Workshops:
- Please check back soon for upcoming short-term Movement & The Body Workshops!
Musical Theater & Singing Workshops:
- Please check back soon for upcoming short-term Musical Theater & Singing Workshops!
This program is supported, in part, by public funds from the New York City Department of Cultural Affairs in partnership with the City Council and by the New York State Council on the Arts with the support of Governor Andrew M. Cuomo and the New York State Legislature.