HB Studio offers the opportunity for new and existing students to audit any of our Weekly Classes, in order to observe the instructor’s teaching style and the culture of the class before making the commitment to register. Click here to view a calendar of our class schedule. Unless otherwise noted, audits are not allowed for Workshops.
Auditing Online Classes
For those auditing an online class, please email email@example.com the day before, the class you wish to audit.
You are allowed to audit any of our regular classes for a fee of $20. We encourage potential students to audit multiple classes so they can get a feel for different teachers and class dynamics. To audit, take a look at our class calendar to see what works best for your schedule. Then, simply email the Registration Office at firstname.lastname@example.org the day before the class so we can set you up with a student account, process the fee, and send you to the Zoom instructions and link.
It is important to contact us early as late or same-day requests may not be processed in time. Please also keep in mind that we do not allow the auditing of workshops or multiple audits of the same class within each term. If you have not done so already, please take the time to create an online account, which will speed up the audit process.
Before your online audit, please review our Zoom User Guide for Auditors.
Auditing In-Person Classes
- In-person audits will be available once we resume in-person classes at HB Studio, please check our homepage for updates.
- The audit fee is $20.00 per audit, accepted in cash and credit only, to be paid in-person on the day of the audit. We do not accept check payments for audits.
- You may audit one session per instructor. Multiple audits of the same class are not allowed.
- To audit, arrive 20-30 minutes before the class, to the 3rd floor (Registration Office) at 120 Bank Street to make payment.
- You may call or email ahead to ensure the class will meet as planned and is eligible for auditing: (212)-675-2370 ext 1.
- We do not accept reservations for in-person audits, nor are you permitted to pay for audits before the day of the class you are auditing.