Dear HB Studio Community:
HB Studio will delay the opening of its Fall Term registration by one week, until Sunday, August 8th (originally scheduled to open on August 1st).
We’re taking some time to process new reporting this week on the highly contagious Delta variant strain of the coronavirus that is now dominant among cases in the U.S., and which data suggest can be harbored and transmitted by vaccinated people.
The current state of the pandemic is one of heightened risk and your safety is our top priority. We appreciate your patience as we adapt to this ever-changing situation. Throughout the pandemic we have followed recommendations and industry standards established by the CDC, New York State and NYC, and we will continue to do so.
HB Studio will hold both online and in-person classes, beginning in the Fall Term 2021. Information on these plans can be found here, and additional details about in-person activity and safety protocols will be shared when registration opens.