Join us on June 5th to learn about HB Studio’s full-time acting conservatory program, the Hagen Core Training. With Program Director Mark Blum and Hagen Institute Director Jim Boerlin, along with graduates of the program.
The Hagen Core Training Information Session
- Wednesday, June 5, 5:30 p.m.
- Speech Room, 120 Bank Street
- RSVP to the Information Session
2019-2020 Hagen Core Training
Mondays – Fridays, 9:30am-3:30pm
Three Terms: September 16, 2019 – June 5, 2020
WHAT IS THE HAGEN CORE TRAINING?
- An affordable full-time one-year Actor Training program taught by world-class faculty/practitioners
- An integrated progressive curriculum of essential classes: Acting Technique, Scene Study, Script Analysis, Movement, Alexander Technique, Voice and Speech
- Rooted in the advanced teachings of Uta Hagen, you will probe, practice, stretch, risk, fail, play truthfully and find the courage not to settle for cliché or imitation
- A safe place where you live in a state of constant discovery
Learn more about The Hagen Core Training.