Summer Part B classes run for 5 weeks, July 19-Aug 22, 2019.
- Scene Study – Studio Practice with Austin Pendleton
- Scene Study 3 with Rochelle Oliver
- Acting 2-3 with Partnered Exercises with Rochelle Oliver
- Actuar en Español with Pablo Andrade & Maria Fontanals
- Alexander Technique with Martha Bernard
- Alexander Technique with Stefanie Proessl
- Singing for the Musical Theater – Studio Practice with Helen Gallagher
- Singing Voice 1 with Martha Bernard
- Singing Voice 1 with John Bowen
- Singing Voice 2 with Martha Bernard
- Show me the Money: Financial Empowerment for Artists with David Sharp
- Voice Over: Cartoons & Videogames with Theresa Buchheister
- G.B. Shaw Scene Study (Part B) with Austin Pendleton
- Audition Technique for Stage & Screen with Pat Golden
- Building a Character with Uta Hagen Exercises with Paul Pryce & Julissa Roman
- The Art of Transformation: Williamson Technique Applied to Uta Hagen’s Character Conditions with Janice Orlandi
- Hagen Teacher’s Lab 1 • Hagen Teacher’s Lab 2 (week-long professional development for teachers)
- Hagen Core Training (one-year full-time acting conservatory)
UNION DISCOUNT*: AEA, AGVA, AGMA, SAG/AFTRA, WGA and Dramatist Guild Union Members receive 10% OFF Summer Term Weekly Classes. Discount will automatically apply for HB-verified Union Members. To become verified, present your active union membership card in the registration office or email a copy to email@example.com.
AUDITIONS: Interested in our upper level classes? Audition & consult with a panel of HB’s faculty. For details and sign up info, visit Auditions & Prerequisites.
REEL SUBMISSIONS: Are you a working professional seeking a place to practice? Submit your reel for placement into our studio practice classes.
*Discounts valid for weekly classes only; not valid for workshops, programs or merchandise. Discounts cannot be combined nor applied retroactively. Union discount applies for Classes taken by cardholders only and cannot be used to enroll family or friends.