Part B classes run for 5 weeks, Now through June 2, 2019 (No classes May 27).
- Actuar en Español: Escenas with Pablo Andrade & Maria Fontanals
- Actuar en Español: Técnica with Pablo Andrade & Maria Fontanals
- Singing for the Musical Theater – Studio Practice with Helen Gallagher
- Stage Combat with Christian Kelly-Sordelet
- Period Style (Edwardian Era) with Janice Orlandi
- Scene Study Studio Practice (Invitational) with Mercedes Ruehl
- Caryl Churchill Scene Study with Austin Pendleton
- Uta Hagen’s Acting Process with Carol Rosenfeld
- Shakespeare’s OTHELLO with Peter Francis James
- Handling Intimacy in Performance: for Actors & Directors with Judi Lewis Ockler
- Show Me The Money: Financial Empowerment for Artists with David Sharp
- Musical Theater Audition Prep with Robert McQueen
- Character Analysis: Yat Malmgren/Laban Method as influenced by Uta Hagen with Giles Foreman
- Devised Theater Workshop: Reimagining THE GOOD WOMAN OF SETZUAN with Tectonic Theater’s Moment Work with Jimmy Maize & Pablo Andrade
- Hagen Summer Intensive (6 week full-time actor training)
- Hagen Teacher’s Lab 1 & 2 (week-long professional development for teachers)
- Hagen Core Training (one-year full-time acting conservatory)
UNION DISCOUNT*: Industry Union Members receive 10% OFF Spring Term classes. Discount will automatically apply for HB-verified Union Members. To become verified, present your active union membership card in the registration office or email a copy to email@example.com.
AUDITIONS: Interested in our upper level classes? Audition & consult with a panel of HB’s faculty. For details and sign up info, visit Auditions & Prerequisites.
REEL SUBMISSIONS: Are you a working professional seeking a place to practice? Submit your reel for placement into our studio practice classes.
*Discounts valid for classes only; not valid for workshops, programs or merchandise. Discounts cannot be combined nor applied retroactively. Union discount available to AEA, AGVA, AGMA, SAG/AFTRA, WGA and Dramatist Guild Union Members.